raeX

June 07, 2004

__________thankews [partone]

heyx everyone. in this entry, i want to thank ppl for wishing me happy bdae?.. in case i dint thank them.. hehx

thanks to... :

eewee - for the cake and the treat at pastamania
my band - for the wishes and asking me to keep that secret.
charissa chng and co. - for the wishes, bdae song and have a safe trip in cambodia. u guys rock.
daryl - who wished me first. love you. *muacks*
mr low a.k.a. master - who wished me first on my bdae itself, at 12am sharp (=
nerIx a.k.a. my cute wai po - who wished me 2nd.. wif a hug. hahh. FYI, nobody hugged me on my bdae yet. hehx. thanks for being there for me, always.
nadiah darling - third.. she came online jus to get my no to sms me.. sweet girl.
my beloved kor, charles - sorrie for not gg wif u to watch POA.. )= thanks anyway. *hugs*
my dearest mortal - thanks for the wallet.. (=
jt - thanks for the wishes..
yixiu, amanda and alas - thanks for the wishes too.. cant believe u guys rmbrd. hehx.
vanessa, the cartoon - thanks for the photo frame. and ur constant nagging to pack my table, file my work etc. and for also chking my email when i cant go online for days. thanks for also being there for me. too. (= most of all, please stop flicking ur shoelaces at me. thanks. *grins*
jerald a.k.a. the milo king - for crapping wif me abt dawn, and for offering me a milo tin for my bdae. lolx.

.... to be continued

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home